– Cabinets are not refundable under any circumstance. Our vanity cabinets are special ordered direct from the manufacturer. These manufacturers do not accept returns, so we cannot accept them either.
– Stone products, including countertops, shower floors, etc, are all digitally programmed and custom cut from a slab to your specifications. For this reason, they are not refundable once we’ve received your diagram.
Special Order Stone
– We order and ship in your custom slabs directly from the manufacturer. These manufacturers charge us a return shipping and a restocking fee if you change your mind. For this reason, there is a 35% restocking fee on all special order stone slabs that have not been fabricated yet.
– There will be no refunds given on special order stones if fabrication has already started. No exceptions.
– Your tile is special ordered directly from the manufacturer. These manufacturers will only accept returns on full cases of tile, and charge us a restocking fee on any refunds. For this reason, any tile purchased by the square foot is not refundable. Any full cases of tile being returned will incur a 25% restocking fee.
– There will be no refunds given on toilets once they have been picked up. No exceptions.